Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Bad


I have realized that i have left my loyal readers in the dark about what has been happening to me these last couple of weeks. It has been a crazy few weeks. First of all I am now a Highschool graduate. No big deal now adays, now im just more qualified to get a job flipping burgers at the BK lounge.
I got a cool lap top from my grandparents and my aunt from long beach. And some other cool presents, and a lot of cash.
I have been enjoying this summer quite a bit. I have been going to the beach a lot, and i have a season pass to wild rivers. Im getting pretty tan. Other than laying out in the sun, I have been working a lot, and just hanging out with my friends.
Sorry again for the delay in the Posts, but it is summer and I have to get as much sun as possibe. I will try to post once a week again as I was doing in the past.
Thanks for reading, and God Bless

1 comment:

Ryan Lipert said...

BK Lounge! WOOHOO. HAHA