Friday, July 18, 2008

Cop Day


I just got home from being out for the past couple of days and i thought it would be a good time about some of the things that have happened. On wednesday Morning me and DJ decided to go and body board at creek. Along with everyone else all though it is technically illegal, you pull over to the side and check out the waves making sure it is good enough to stop. As we are looking on at the waves i hear a cop siren. So i go into the parking lot and the Lady Pig follows me and tells me that what i did was illegal and that she will give me a warning this time. Later on that day after work i am driving to the beach from creek, i get pulled over again. This time the officer is totally cool though, he pulled me over and asked me what i was doing i told him and he was cool. He just told me that my car looked suspicious from a report he heard. And he knew it wasnt me becuase i was all sweaty and dirty and in my Albertsons uniform. Then later that night again me and Dj and Sarah and Kristina are driving back to our cars from a late night snack at harbor house. As we pull into the parking lot, there is an officer there and he comes over to us. He tells everyone but me that there out past curfew and they have to call there moms. He just let me go. He had to take Dj home due to the fact that his phone was dead and he has no ID. That was my Day of hell with the cops. three in one day.

No comments: