Monday, May 5, 2008

Reflection on the weekend.

This weekend was not very much of a break, really to think of it my weekends never really are much of a break. For the past few months I have worked almost every friday saturday and sunday from one to ten, which ends up to be about eleven or eleven thirty. But this weekend i got to get sunday off. On saturday I went body boarding at Salt Creek early in the morning with a couple of friends from red door DJ and Xavier. It was about head high and really powerful, I ended up losing one of my fins. I was really bummed, but it gave me a reason to go by new ones. I got vipers, which I hear are really quick. I haven't used them yet, (hope to later today). After I went to creek i had to go to work from one to ten, which i said earlier ends up to be eleven or eleven thirty. On sunday I stayed home most of the day and did some chores. I did get to catch two of the NBA playoff games, which was fun since i haven't had time to do that in a while. After that I went and saw Ironman with DJ and Edwin. It was really good and i would sugest anyone to go see it. Well that was my weekend, now i get to look forward to school.

1 comment:

Ryan Lipert said...

You forgot the part where Mom yelled at you for buying the fins! Haha.

Sweet blog dude. I subscribed to it. Keep the posts coming.

One blogging tip for you: Try to get a picture or video in each post, or at least every other post.

Your the man. I'll link you on my blog shortly!